MOTHER & DAUGHTER ADVENTURES
IN PROJECTS, DECORATING, RE'KNEE'VATIONS,AND TRAVEL



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Beginning - I

by Peeps

One day I was walking and working pain free the next I was experiencing left knee pain with every step (or so it seemed). What was going on, this was unacceptable for me since I am a very active person acting 1/2 my age all the time. Togging along every day was an effort so the doctor was called and an appointment set up to check out my knee pain. The doctor was a bit baffled but thought it was very very early arthritis and sent me down for an X-ray. Being the good girl that I am I did so immediately and had to wait over the weekend for results. The results showed minimal narrowing nothing conclusive for my pain so the doctor referred me to an orthopedic practice--ONWARD. All the while in pain but still working on my feet non stop sucking in the pain and not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment