MOTHER & DAUGHTER ADVENTURES
IN PROJECTS, DECORATING, RE'KNEE'VATIONS,AND TRAVEL



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Beginning - IV

by Peeps
Appointment time was to be mid week mid afternoon by Sunday I was in BAD shape and excruciating pain, enough to send any normal person to the ER but no not me I had to wait for my ortho doctor (yes he is that good). Putting ice galore on the knee it helped enough to bring me to the next day of pain... By Monday I again called the ortho office and asked for a sooner appointment but lo and behold they didn't have one so was told to leave a message at the nurses station and see what they suggested. Okay after patiently waiting (yes I do have patience when necessary) for the return phone call I was told to take motrin and ice (okay I get it but they don't--this pain is severe--come on!). Back to what they told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment